January 27, 2013

ice breaking

hye ! hee ^^ tadaaaa !! anyway , this is my new blog , buddies (: so , i'm bit curious if there's anybody who would like to read my blog ^_- yeahhh ~ of course 'cuz i'm not a public figure who can get attention from people for the first place .

just forget it .. teehee ~ actually i'm not good enough to write something interesting while i'm blogging +________+ uhhhuuuu ~ bit sad , kkeke ^^ but i'll try my best !!

so .. my dear readers .. ( if there's anybody out there ^,^ ) ,
 .. i would like to introduce my self , first of all .

                 ATTENTION PLEASEEEEEEEE !!

    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ,

my name is .. ***** hurmm .. just call me cikbanana .. or .. you can see my profile's name " immie amean " but still .. it's not my real name (: it's  normal rite for the blogger to hide their real name from be mention to the public ?? .. ( cewwwahhh !! hahakkk .. merepek merepek .. ) i'll be 18 on august 18 , 2013 .. wahhh !! awesome baiiii ~ you know why ?? 'cuz .. on EIGHTEENTH of august , 2013 .. i'll be EIGHTEEN !! haha , so excited !! kkeke ~ 

okay , thanx for lending me your ear .. err -- ' eye ' actually to focus on my announcement (: 

 daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment